Coaching with Sally Morris
“Be yourself, everyone else is taken.” – Oscar Wilde
How satisfied are you with your life?
Coaching is for individuals committed to feeling alive and stress free; for those seeking balance, fulfillment, confidence and better relationships. It is for people who want to understand themselves better and find their purpose in life.
What would your life be like if you were fully awake and fully alive?
Coaching helps you to explore and acknowledge what you want and motivates you to take the steps needed to live fully within your power.
What I bring as your coach
My values are truth, clarity, freedom and connection. I am a catalyst for truth. I hold a mirror for people – a clear reflection of all that they are and can be.
What do you want?
My role as your coach is to ask the right type of questions to help establish who you are, discover what is most important to you and recognise what may be holding you back. When you ask yourself, “Am I worth it?” it is my role to make you realise how “worth it” you really are.
Together we will create an approach to resolve issues, infuse your life with everything you would like for yourself and empower your visions.
In Co-Active Coaching the relationship between coach and client is highly dynamic and requires active and collaborative participation of both the client and the coach. It takes place in a context of 100% confidentiality and commitment. The resulting shifts toward personal fulfilment are directly proportional to the client’s dedication to the process, i.e. what you put in is what you get out.
Who would you like to see in the mirror?
Coaching is for people who are willing to take a truthful, unflinching look at where they are and where they really want to go. My role is to support you in the process of getting there. Coaching is for people who are ready to commit to lasting change, which may sound a little daunting until you realise that it’s you who decides what changes to make and when to make them.
When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change.
10 reasons to give yourself the gift of coaching:
- Discover what makes you feel alive and do more of the things that nourish you
- Re-balance areas of your life and create a plan for change
- Improve your relationships and find ways to build connection and intimacy with others
- Kiss your excuses goodbye, listen to your needs and meet them in an honest way
- Find out what you’re good at and what’s important to you
- Start making real choices in life rather than operating from ‘shoulds’ and ‘oughts’
- Explore who you are, what you want and how to get there
- Move from confusion and frustration to clarity, control and confidence and be in the driving seat again
- Get unstuck and develop a clear vision for your life, relationships or career
- Make a difference; as Gandhi said, “Be the change you want to see in the World”
Coaching isn’t for everyone, is it for you?
Coaching may be exactly what you need right now or it may not. To help you decide I offer a 30 minute ‘test-drive’ to experience coaching for yourself. It won’t cost you a penny and there is no pressure or obligation to continue.
Coaching operates from the premise that the client is creative, resourceful and whole. It is not psychotherapy, nor is it counselling, business consultancy or any other professional advice.
What would it feel like to shine from the inside out?
If you want to feel your true power as an individual in the world then allow coaching to open your mind to the buried treasure of who you are.